The sedan easily meets the needs of so many families and offers a more stylish option than a minivan for when you’re rolling sans precious cargo. With the body style being so popular, we’ve got the top 3 most frequently sought out, with a comparison of the most outstanding features.
1. Toyota Camry
- Starting price: $22,425
- MPG (base): 25/35 (city/hwy)
- Available Variants: Seven, including 3 hybrids
- Package Options: Several comfort packages including leather seating and moonroof
- Safety:Star Safety System w/brakes, stability and smart stop technology, 10 airbags, front seats have whiplash injury reduction design, Safety Connect to access emergency assistance.
- Interior: Entune audio packages offering apps, JBL 10 speaker systems, phone book capabilities and more, dual zone automatic climate control, 6.1-inch touch screen, Bluetooth and backup camera standard on base model.
- Exterior: Power mirrors, heated available, available alloy wheels and body colored extras
2. Honda Accord
- Starting price: $21,680
- MPG (base): 27/36 (city/hwy)
- Available Variants: 10, including 3 hybrids and 1 plug-in
- Package Options: Upgraded rear view camera, leather, heated seats, LED lights, Adaptive Cruise Control
- Safety: 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick
- Interior: Backup camera standard, Econ to optimize efficiency, i-MID touch screen
- Exterior: Alloy wheels standard, Lane Watch, Lane Departure Warning
3. Ford Fusion
- Starting price: 21,970
- MPG (base): 22/34 (city/hwy)
- Available Variants: 8, 2 hybrids, 2 Energi models that get over 100mpg
- Package Options: Interior ambient lighting, red leather appearance, Intelligent all-wheel drive
- Safety: Inflatable second row safety belts, lane keeping system
- Interior: Backup camera, Sync with MyFord Touch
- Exterior: Projector laser-cut headlamps, climate controlled seats and steering wheel (heated and cooled), LED tail lamps
It’s easy to see why these are the most sought-out models on our site. These three models all offer attractive exterior and interior design, they are all safe, and every model comes with a lot of standard technology at a reasonable cost. Backup cameras come standard on all three models, and they all offer great safety and interior features like touch screens and technology to help you better navigate blind spots. These all top out under or just at the $30,000 mark, so even if you want navigation, a faster engine, voice activation and a nice set of wheels you don’t have to break the bank.