The Acura TLX and the Cadillac ATS are two of the newest and most recently updated luxury sedans. The Acura TLX has been recently revamped to take on its competitors like the BMW 3 Series and Audi A4, while the Cadillac ATS is an all-new model from Caddy. Well, we decided to put both head-to-head in today’s Face-off-Friday.
Both are available with a 4-cylinder option but since the SpeedList team likes power and speed we decided to focus our comparison of both models on their V6 options. You’ll actually be surprised at the price and performance differences.
2015 Acura TLX vs 2014 Cadillac ATS
- Engine: 3.5 liter V6
- Performance: 290-hp / 267 lb-ft of torque
- Transmission: 9-Speed automatic
- 0-60mph: 5.6 seconds
- Top Speed: 130 mph
- Fuel-Economy: 21/24 (city/highway)
- Price: $35,220.
- Engine: 3.6 liter V6
- Performance: 321-hp / 275 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: 6-speed automatic
- 0-60mph: 5.4 seconds
- Top Speed: 152 mph
- Fuel-Economy: 18/28 (city/highway)
- Price: $42,020