This is it – the Face-Off between two behemoth luxury crossovers that will leave a dent in your bank account all the while allowing you to travel in class with your family and friends during a long road trip. Both the Cadillac Escalade and the Mercedes-Benz GL550 offer an elegant touch of luxury with V8 power and full-size SUV finesse – but which one takes the crown? Check out today special Face-off-Friday.
Cadillac Escalade vs Mercedes-Benz GL550:
- Engine: 6.2 liter V8
- Performance: 420-hp / 460 lb-ft of torque
- Transmission: 6-Speed automatic
- 0-60mph: 5.9 seconds
- Towing Capacity: 8,100 lbs.
- Fuel-Economy: 14/21 (city/highway)
- Price: $71,695
- Engine: 4.7 liter biturbo V8
- Performance: 429-hp / 500 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: 7-Speed automatic.
- 0-60mph: 5.5 seconds
- Towing Capacity: 7,500 lbs.
- Fuel-Economy: 13/18 (city/highway)
- Price: $89,950