Luxury coupes are an interesting and popular bunch. The team at SpeedList decided to check out our database to see which three luxury coupes are the most searched on our website. According to our research, the new BMW 4 Series, Audi A5 and the Infiniti Q60 Coupe are the top searched on SpeedList. Of course, that leaves out the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe and Lexus – well, Lexus doesn’t really have an IS Coupe… yet.
Interestingly enough, Infiniti is the only brand on the list that offers a luxury coupe with a V6 engine as its entry-level (and it’s only) model. Audi and BMW both opt for 4-cylinder turbo engines. However, all the luxury coupes on the list are similarly priced. Here is more on our insight on this competitive segment.
3 Most Searched Luxury Coupes on SpeedList:
- BMW 428i ($40,600):
- Engine: 2.0 liter twin-scroll turbo.
- Power: 240 horsepower / 255 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: 8-speed automatic.
- 0 to 60: 5.7 seconds.
- Audi A5 ($40,000):
- Engine: 2.0 liter TFSI 4-cylinder turbo.
- Power: 220 horsepower / 258 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: 6-speed manual/8-speed automatic.
- 0 to 60: 6.2 seconds.
- Infiniti Q60 Coupe ($40,950):
- Engine: 3.7 liter V6.
- Power: 330 horsepower / 270 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: 6-speed manual . 7-speed automatic.
- 0 to 60: 5.6 seconds.