So you’re in the market for new high-end sports or luxury car and want to figure out which ones are the most expensive to insure. While most of the SpeedList staff doesn’t have this wonderful problem we’re pretty sure some of our readers and shoppers may experience this headache. Well, we decided to put together a list of the Top 10 Most Expensive Cars to Insure.
While you may think that many of the cars on the list will be high-end expensive sports car (and they are) – we also have a Nissan on the list – and yes, you guessed it – it’s the Nissan GT-R.
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars to Insure:
- Nissan GT-R Track Edition – $3,169 Annually
- BMW M6 – $3,065 Annually
- Mercedes-Benz CL550 4Matic AWD – $3,019 Annually
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT – $2,986 Annually
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S – $2,970 Annually
- Audi R8 5.2 Spyder Quattro – $2,917 Annually
- Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG – $2,887 Annually
- Audi A8 L 6.3 Quattro $2,869 Annually
- Jaguar XKR Supercharged – $2,854 Annually
- Jaguar XK – $2,610 Annually