You’re in the market for a nice and quick roadster but summer has come to an end however, you just don’t want to let summer go (or maybe you don’t live in a state where it gets obscenely cold). We at SpeedList are definitely not ready to let summer go and have decided that today’s Face-off-Friday will focus on two sporty crossovers that will turn heads wherever you go – it’s time to take a look at the Porsche Boxster GTS versus the BMW Z4 Drive35is.
Both the Boxster GTS and the Z4 sDrive35is are the top level models of each car and both offer a great balance of performance and looks. Which is better? Well performance wise both are pretty similar but one is a Porsche and one is a BMW. Also, the BMW goes for $65,800 while the Porsche Boxster GTS goes for $73,500.
Porsche Boxster GTS vs BMW Z4 Drive35is:
- Engine: 3.4 liter inline 6
- Performance: 330-hp / 273 lb-ft of torque
- Transmission: 6-Speed manual / 7-speed PDK
- 0-60mph: 4.7 seconds
- Top Speed: 174 mph
- Fuel-Economy (PDK): 22/31 (city/highway)
- Price: $73,500.
- Engine: 3.0 liter TwinPower Turbo inline 6
- Performance: 335-hp / 331 lb-ft of torque
- Transmission: 7-speed dual clutch automatic
- 0-60mph: 4.8 seconds
- Top Speed: 155 mph
- Fuel-Economy: 17/24 (city/highway)
- Price: $65,800