If the 2015 Cadillac Escalade wasn’t already luxurious enough already, the brand is now adding a new range-topping Platinum Collection model, which makes the new Escalade even more exciting. The 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum features hand-crafted luxury additions to both the exterior and interior while adding a bunch of new technical features.
“Since the launch just a few months ago, the next-generation Escalade has proved exceptionally desirable among luxury SUV buyers,” said Uwe Ellinghaus, chief marketing officer, Cadillac. “Now, within the same year we are able to elevate the Escalade line with the Platinum Collection, as well as deliver enhancements through the entire Escalade range.”
Luxurious touches include:
- First- and second-row seats are wrapped in Nappa semi-aniline leather
- Dashboard, upper door panels and center console get hand-stitched and hand-wrapped leather.
- Customers can also choose between two distinct interior environments, each paired with sueded microfiber headliner trim and unique exotic wood accents.
Technical features include:
- Heated and cooled 18-way power front seats with a massaging function on the driver’s seat.
- 7-inch LCD screens, embedded in the front head rests
- Cooled center console compartment can keep chilled beverages.
- 4G LTE Connectivity with WiFi hotspot capability.
How much does all this cost? The enhancements add just $1275 to Escalade’s starting price of $73,965. The top-of-the-range 2015 Escalade Platinum is priced from $90,270.